ArtIsForever

Monday, March 13, 2006

Soceity of Illustrators

Well, friday night I come home to find my wife Kelly beaming at me. She wouldn't say why, but simply played a message that was on our answering machine. Low and behold it was my Illustration professor saying that I got one of my illustrations into the Society of Illustrators. A lot of people outside of the illustration/art circle don't really know what a big deal it is, but for me it's definietely a sweet, sweet thing. I mean it's a national competition for the biggest and best know illustration organization in the country. So yeah, I'm definietey pretty stoked about the whold thing. As we speak my piece is probably enroute to New York, where it will be coddled, massaged, printed in their annual publication, and hung in their gallery. So I will be posting the picture in my next entry, for anyone who wants to see. Yeah Bitches!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home