ArtIsForever

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tattoo U

Thanks for the idea Cynic. I guess I want a tattoo that has personal meaning to me, because after all, it is permanent. So your question raises an interesting dilema; I don't know what to get because I don't really have a "reason" yet, and part of not having a reason is not know what I would want permanently inked on my body. I do know this though, there will be no satanic symbols, no roses with skull, maybe a mermaind or two, but absolutely under no circumstances will there be Looney Toons characters on my body. I'll probably draw up my own design, and since I'm moving to L.A. it would be cool to get it done at one of the better known shops out there. Perhaps a portrait of Rosanne Barr would do nicely??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home